Rapid Results/Jump Start/Quick Count
- 2 scoops Bariatric Advantage Vanilla Powder
- 3/4 cup egg whites, lightly beaten (or 3/4 cup egg substitute)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp Ground flax seed
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 sprays Coconut Oil spray (or Pam)
- Heat a pancake griddle over medium heat.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together wet ingredients in a separate small bowl.
- Combine by adding the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Lightly coat the hot griddle with Coconut oil or Pam spray.
- Pour 1/2 cup of pancake batter onto the griddle.
- Cook the pancake for 3-4 minutes on one side.
- Flip and cook the other side for another 1-2 minutes, or until done.
- Repeat with remaining batter and add coconut spray as needed.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 1/2 of a recipe (14.8 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.