1 pound asparagus spears, large
1 tsp spices, Mrs. Dash Garlic
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- To determine where to cut ends off of the asparagus, take one spear and find the spot from the end where the spear will naturally give a little and snap easily. Cut remaining spears to match that length of spear cut. Trim large asparagus ends if desired. Spread spears on cookie sheet.
- Lightly coat asparagus spears with Non Stick Cooking Spray. Sprinkle seasoning over spears.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until spears are tender crisp.
- Oven temperatures can vary which may affect cooking times.
Degree of Difficulty
Oven Temperature: 450℉
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
Author: Dr. Rogers Weight Loss Centers Staff
Serving size: 1/4 of a recipe (4 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.