Exchanges: 1 vegetable 1 fat 1 oz protein Rapid Results/Jump Start/Quick Count
- 2 bunches fresh kale
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1/2 lime
- 1 Tsp Chili flakes (optional for spicy chips)
- 2oz Parmesean Cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 250° F.
- In a large bowl, toss the kale with the Olive Oil and a few pinches of salt. Spread out the kale on a large baking sheet. The kale can be piled up a bit.
- Bake until a little crispy on the edges but still tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the kale from the oven. Squeeze lime juice over the top, grate some parmesean and serve warm.
Degree of Difficulty: Easy
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 1/4 of a recipe (3.1 ounces)
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet