Exchanges: 1oz Meat Rapid Results/ Jump Start/ Quick Count
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1 (10 oz) spinach, chopped, frozen
- 4 slices canadian bacon, chopped
- 3/4 cup fat free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- dash Tabasco sauce salt to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the muffin tin cups with Pam cooking spray. Be sure not to omit this step, or the quiches will stick badly to the baking cups.
- Thaw and drain the spinach.
- Chop slices of Canadian bacon.
- Mix the spinach, Canadian bacon, egg substitute, cheese, peppers, onions, Tabasco sauce and salt in a bowl.
- Fill the muffin tin cups with the mixture. Fill about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. You will know they are done when a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the muffin tin cups and serve.
Yield: 12 mini-quiches
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Serving size: 1/12 of a recipe (2.3 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Author: Dr. Rogers Weight Loss Centers Staff
This recipe has been modified to meet the nutritional requirements for Rapid Results/ Jump Start/ Quick Count meal plan.