Exchanges: 3 1/2 oz Meat, 2 Free Foods Rapid Results / Jump Start / Quick Count Recipes
boneless center-cut lean pork chops (about 4 ounces each)
1 tsp mustard
3 tsp Cajun spice
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 medium onion, sliced
1/2 cup sugar free barbecue sauce
- Cut boneless center-cut pork chops into 4 inch cubes. Set aside in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine Cajun spice, garlic powder and onion powder. Coat seasoning mixture over the cubed pork.
- Add in mustard to coated pork and stir to coat evenly.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil; spray with non-stick cooking spray. Pour cubed pork onto the foil. Top with onion slices.
- Cover with another piece of foil and bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove the top piece of foil and stir in barbecue sauce to coat pork evenly; bake uncovered for approximately 10 minutes longer, or broil for approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, plate pork on serving dish and enjoy.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Serving size: 1/4 of a recipe (6.1 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.